COMITRONIC represents the commercial or sales part of the production company BTI, which developed the ACOTOM® process.
The company, production part and development are located in the Paris suburb Noisy le Grand. COMITRONIC / BTI has always ben a step ahead rom the competition with constant technological innovation.
An extensive network of agents enables technical support and availabilty in a large number of countries.
Major milestones in development:
- 1981: The company COMITRONIC is founded.
- 1985: Development of the first safety switch for machine safety.
- 1992: Development and production of security modules.
- 1993: Development of the ACOTOM process and the BTI brand.
- 2001: Development of the firts noncontact, stand alone safety switch category 3 without safety module according to EN954-1.
- 2003: Development of new safety modules categories 2,3 and 4.
- 2004: New series of safety modules with delay and built-in ACOTOM process.
- 2005: SPEEDTRONIC, new speed control module.
- 2006: Development of the new MASSIMOTO series, with integrated receiver and two transmitters for double ports, with connectors for parallel connections, with the option for manual resetting.
Manufacturer's website: www.comitronic-bti.com