LESER full stroke flanged safety valves are used where safety valves with quick opening (High Performance Safety Valve) and high flows are needed.
Here are some of the most common used cases:
- protection of pressure vessels with compressed air - safety valves for compressed air
- protection of pressure vessels with technical gases - safety valves for technical gases
- saturated steam process protection - safety valves for saturated steam
- protection of overheated steam processes - safety valves for ovrheated steam
- process protection in energetics - safety valves for energetics
- protection of heating processes - safety valves for hot water
- protection of cooling processes - safety valves for cooling media
- cryogenic technology - safety valves for cryogenic media
- protection of high pressure processes - high pressure safety valves
All LESER full stroke flanged safety valves are designed, manufactured, approved and marked in accordance with the following requirements:
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/ES
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/ES (statement that they do not have their own sources of ignition)
- Harmonized standards EN ISO 4126-1, -4, -5, -7, EN 12516-1, -2, EN 12952-10, EN 12953-8
- Technical regulations according to AD 2000-Merkblätter
- Standards such as ASME-Code Sec. II, API 527, etc.
Flanged safety valves series 441
Flanged safety valves series 441 have a housing made of gray cast, ductile iron, cast steel and stainless cast 1.4408.
Depending on the housing material, the pressure levels of the flanges are PN 16(=10), PN 25 and PN 40
The minimum diameter of the seat is from 18 mm to 165 mm, or inlet from DN 20 to DN 200.
We use them on:
- heat exchangers
- low and medium pressure steam
- distillation columns
Flanged safety valves series 441, 442 XXL
Flanged safety valves series 441, 42 XXL have a housing made of steel 1.0460/1.0425 and stainless steel 1.4571.
Depending on the housing material, the pressure levels of the flanges are PN 10, PN 16 and PN 25 .
The minimum diameter of the seat is from 165 mm to 295 mm, or inlet from DN 200 to DN 400.
We use them on:
- low pressure steam
- processes requrining large flows
- Upon request for stainless materials
SERIES 441 „FULL NOZZLE"
- Similar as series 441
- Upon request for „Full Nozzle" design
- Special requirements for the material of the inlet part
- Steam boilers
- High pressure pumps
- Required flange pressure level > PN 40 / CL600
- High pressure chemical processes