Capacitive sensors react to metals and non-metals that exceed a specific capacitance on approaching the active surface. The sensing distance with respect to a specific material is greater the higher the dielectric constant. These sensors are used to detect objects, for counting functions and for all types of level monitoring applications in liquid materials (i.e. water, oil, acids, glue) and bulk materials (i.e. powder, granulate, pellets).
- Housing from Ø8 mm to Ø64 mm
- Supply voltage from 10V DC to 250V AC
- Sensing distance from 0 to 50 mm
- Housing materials: stainless steel, brass, PPO, PA, PVC, PTFE, PEEK, PVDF
- Operating ambient temperature from -70°C to 250°C
The basic line of capacitive sensors is the High Performance line. These are designed for highly demanding applications. They have excellent characteristics:
- Up to 3x longer working distance than standards
- Working distance is optimized for most materials
- A smaller free area in the active zone is required
- Temperature stability up to 100°C
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- 2-color LED signaling
- QUATRO Protect
The series Normline are sensors for standard applications, made in accordance with all international standards and ensure quality and reliability of operation.
For special applications, there are additional series of capacitive sensors:
- Series 95 - with relay outputs, intendend for use in the agri-food industry and feed production
- High Performance technology
- intelligent technology with microcontrollers
- adjustable delay time options
- very low consumption, only 2mA
- direct control up to 1A
- Series 26 - in principle designed to solve problems with highly adhesive materials. They have excellent characteristics for the purpose of level detection.
- built-in Quatro EMC protect effect
- housing materials are PTFE, PEEK or PP
- chemical resistance housing, in accordance with FDA certificates
- several possible process connections - Triclamp, G1", M22
- CIP/SIP 121°C
- available as an option up to length 2000mm
- process connection G11/2"
- with EasyTeach function - setting up by pressing a button far away from the sensor